Register now to to attend Camp Boggy Creek in Summer 2012!
Camp Boggy Creek offers an incredible opportunity for children who have to cope with serious illness. It is designed to be a place that they can just be themselves, interact with others without the fear of judgement. The program is free for the children who attend and relies on donations and community support.
To fill out an application on line please go to www.BoggyCreek.org
- On the left side of the page you will see wooden planks, click on ‘The Campers” click on it.
- When the page opens, written in the green heading you will see “Application Request” click on it.
- When that pages opens. Scroll to the bottom of the page. Click “Apply for Camp”
- That will start the online process of filling out the application.
If camper came last summer or for the 2011 but you didn’t use the online form, go to “Already have an account”
- Parents fill out the ‘Camper with Epilepsy’ form. Doctors office fills out the ‘Camp Medical’ form
We are a year round camp serving seriously ill children throughout Florida. We offer week-long summer sessions for the children and family retreat weekends for the whole family. There is no charge to come to Camp so we rely on the generous support of individuals, corporations, foundations and healthcare partners.
|We welcome you to our Camp and invite you to explore this site and open your hearts to the magic of serving these brave children. Once you do, we hope you’ll join us.|